Vision: To foster integrated collaborative working on projects over the lifecycle of the asset through academic involvement and enhancement of BIM.
Mission: To create a dynamic group to develop and promote the Training, Learning and Research (TLR) aspects of BIM through strong collaboration and cooperation.
- Focus on and elevate the T&L and Research aspects of BIM
- Collective promotion of BIM (expand wider market not extend own market)
- Establish open medium for communication thus sharing knowledge; experience; case studies; views, etc.
- Collaboration for joint activities and research projects
- Collective voice in both T&L and Research matters, so to contribute to policy issues, funding priorities and agenda setting
- Attempt to minimise duplication, create standard practices while celebrating diversity